Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blog Number 13- Sugarland

“It’s Alright, It’s Alright, It’s Alright.
Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose till you win,
Its alright, It’ll be alright again.”

This is just a verse from a song off of Sugarland’s new cd, The Incredible Machine. This cd is definitely “incredible”. Before opening this from my parents last week, I knew exactly what it was, and I could not wait to listen to it. Jennifer Nettles is an amazing song writer and I have enjoyed every one of their cd’s. This recent one has extra meaning to me because of all the songs that I feel I can relate to. Its more mellow than their others, so it's perfect for the upcoming two weeks. With studying every night I need a good song to listen to that makes me feel happy inside and help get the pain away from finals.
If you enjoy country music and an amazing country woman voice you will enjoy the band Sugarland. They really are incredible!

3 comments:

  1. I always need some sort of music on when I am studying or else I get lost and distracted haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song. I saw them in concert twice one summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Sugarland. She has got such a unique voice and doesn't have one type of song she writes or sings. I love it.

    ReplyDelete