Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog Number Fourteen

I love looking out at the open, white glittery fields of frozen, fluffy snow. Friends and family all around chatting and telling stories and making memories. Looking about I realize how much fun I had at family get togethers and how much I missed our annual family snowmobile trip this year. It is one of those traditions you look forward to all year around and after its over you continue to tell stories and laugh about the fun times we all had. The best part about that trip was because I would not get to see my cousins to often and this was a time where we all got together and enjoy the few days we had.
This year being in Missoula I missed that experience and it seems to hit me hard. I didn’t get to pick and cut the Christmas tree like always and enjoy going fast, feeling the wind through my hair. I guess getting old does that to you. After seeing pictures of it all I do really miss it. I can see a different side though, I am moving on with my life and some times you have to sacrifice thing to get new things. I no there will be more family trips and more fun experiences I will have to come. I cannot wait for winter break and Christmas so I can go and visit with the family and see how everyone is doing!

2 comments:

  1. Ah. A good note to end on. Interesting post. Not an interesting title, however!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Singapore art auction and global artwork art gallery at auctionglobal.com. Visit us to the art auction global gallery online in Singapore.
    Christie

    ReplyDelete