Monday, November 29, 2010

Break!!



My Thanksgiving was fun and relaxing. Considering that I have been gone for a few months at college, in a different state it was quite nice to come home, sleep in my own big bed, take a shower without flip flops on, and have a good home cooked meal.
            My family always gets together for thanksgiving and this one defiantly felt different than normal. I had not seen my cousins and most family members the whole time I had been gone so it was fun to catch up and see how the old Spokane was doing. Not only was it nice to see the whole family it was cool to see all the old friends I had not seen in a few months. While talking to my older cousin, she said how during the first year of college you seem to miss you friends back home from high schools and after that first year, your gradually tend to miss your friends from college more. It was cool to get all the old friends back together and see how everyone else’s experiences are going and share my own but in that short amount of time I even started is miss Missoula and the new friends I have made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment