Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog Number TEN- Halloween

Since this is only my first few months living in Missoula, it was my first Halloween being here too. I have always liked the time of Halloween, the leaves in the streets are gorgeous and the air is always a little crisp on your nose. Missoula is not as good as back, but its better. We, as in me and a few of my freinds, dressed up and decided to get in the mood of Halloween. The whole reason of leaving home and coming to a new place was to get out and meet new people and get away from the old traditions that happened over and over. Being in Missoula was a very nice change and made the experience a lot more fun. I dressed up as Luigi as my boy freind was Mario. We had a blast and it was a great experience going around and meet tons of new people!

1 comment:

  1. mario and luigi, that rules. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete