Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Number Six- One Tree Hill

Now I am a big fan of shows that are good, funny, keep you entertained and make you laugh, smile and enjoy life. One Tree Hill definatly will do that and is why its my favorite show. I have always been a fan of this show ever since I started watching. There are about 7 main characters on the show, who go through different hard ships and good times. If you enjoy a good dramatic show this would definatly be a good show for you. They are on the eighth season now and all full of suspence, drama, love and laughs. You can learn a different moral from each episode. I would 110% recommend you to watch One Tree Hill. So next tuesday night at 8/7c what will you be watcing??

2 comments:

  1. I've never watched this show but maybe I will start. We can have One Tree Hill dorm parties! :)

    ReplyDelete