Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog Number Five- Personality

I feel as if this test was very accurate. The three top types that I got put into definatly explain me. My top type was type 1, which stands for perfectionism. This does describes me. When I was reading about this type, I could definatly see myself. It says that type 1's are very truthful and do the right thing, which most of the time I do. I can not stand liars. Also it says that the hardest part about being one is that you are really hard on yourself. Sometimes I feel as if I put so much pressure on myself because I always want everyone to be happy.
My next type was type 9, which stands for calmness or the peacemaker. I feel as if this should have been my top type because this definatly explains me. I am so easygoing and get along with everyone. When I was reading about this type it states that this type hates pressure. That is totaly me. I dont do good underpressure, I dont like tests. I love to listen to people and give hugs and show affection! I seem to be always laughing and having a good time with whoever I am with.
My last type was my adventurous side, type 7, which I sure do have. I am very energetic and up for anything! While reading about this type the website said that these have a hard time because they feel as if there is not enough time to do everything that they want. I always feel as if I never have enough time to do everything that I want to do. I am very free-spirited and have a wide variety of interests. These three traits do a very great job of describing me.   :)

1 comment:

  1. But you think the type 9 describes you best? The enneagram system believes that you can only truly be one type. I had you guys explore the top 3 just so you didn't think the test was infallible, because it can be off sometimes. You're probably a 1 with a 9 wing or a 9 with a 1 wing. (wing = secondary trait.) It's complicated!

    ReplyDelete