Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Christie's Blog Number One

Hello everyone, my name is Christie Bauer. I am from the South Hill of Spokane, Washington. I am very into outdoorsie stuff, sports, having fun and much more. Which are just a few reasons as to why I choose to come to The University of Montana. I love the pretty campus and all the fun things to do. I have one younger brother who will be a junior in high school. I also have two gorgeus dogs, and cows. My family lives on many acres of land and I love to be out and enjoy it. In my spare time you will find me playing soccer or basketball, riding my bike, hanging out with friends, having a good time and much more!

I really enjoy reading. I feel like its a good way to relax and get some interesting information. I am more into the girlie sorta of books, with romance and drama and interesting stuff! Some times I enjoy the occacional mystery book but nothing to boring.

My favorite author is Jodie Picoult. She is so awesome! If you enjoy a good suspence and an awesome read then any of her books are good. My favorite book I have read by her is Nineteen Minutes. Its very emotional, and such an amazing storie. Girls you would love it!

2 comments:

  1. One of my fellow TA's was telling me all about Jodie Picoult last night. She explained to me in detail the plot of "My Sister's Keeper" and all the crying she did afterward. She tells me she's great at writing courtroom drama.

    Christie, would you consider changing your blog theme? I find the green font extremely dizzying, and highlighting the text doesn't help much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like our reading habits are very similar. I only enjoy reading a good book that keeps me hooked rather than boring literature. I do agree with Molly about the green text. It is pretty hard to read, but other than that I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete